St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care Ballarat VIC Australia
1 week ago
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 15,000 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs.
With over 120 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development
St John of God Ballarat Hospital is one of Victoria’s premier regional private hospitals providing an extensive range of health care services. With 196 beds, our dedicated team of medical specialists and experienced caregivers deliver compassionate care in a welcoming modern facility.
The hospital is seeking experienced and efficient Administration Assistants to provide high-level administration support to the... Accredited A&E department.
The shift will cover the follow:
• Night Shift
• Weekdays 2200-0800
• Weekends/Public holidays 2230-0800 (To cover Personal/Vacation leave)
The successful candidate will have:
• A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
• Advanced skills and knowledge with a range of computer packages, particularly the Microsoft Office suite.
• Demonstrated ability and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
• Sound analytical and report writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team environment.
• Well-developed organisational skills, with an ability to manage your own workflow and cope with competing demands.
Administration Assistant, Ballarat.pdf
We can offer you the following:
• Generous salary packaging options
• Up to $9010 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, your rent, or other everyday living expenses
• Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation and venue hire
• Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
• A welcoming & supportive culture
• Flexible work options
• Discounts on hospital services & private health insurance
• Opportunities for post-graduate course support
• Dynamic multidisciplinary team
• Professional development opportunities
• Various corporate discounts & benefits
• Close to public transport in central CBD location
• On-site subsidised parking
• Employee Assistance Program
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
All caregivers employed by St John of God Health Care are required to be vaccinated from Covid-19, or meet the criteria for exemption, in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Allira Huff, Team Leader of Patient Services on (03) 320 2574
Ballarat VIC Australia
Jobs in Ballarat VIC Australia
Administration Assistant Ballarat VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.