ACT Government Canberra ACT Australia
2 weeks ago
Closes: 26 May 2023
Classification: Senior Officer Grade C
Salary: $114,928 - $123,710 plus superannuation
Position No: 28863 - 02AN3
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 12 May 2023
Contact Officer: Kireet Taneja on [email protected] or (02) 5124 41732
Our Vision: creating exceptional health care together
Our Role: to be a health service that is trusted by our community
Our Values: Reliable, Progressive, Respectful and Kind
Canberra Health Services (CHS) is focussed on the delivery of high quality, effective, person-centred care. It provides acute, sub-acute, primary, and community‐based health services, to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. More information can be found on the CHS website: www.canberrahealthservices.act.gov.au
Oral Health Services Is In The Division Of Rehabilitation, Aged And Community Services And Offers a Range Of Public Dental Services To The Community Including
• Child... and Youth dental services to all children under the age of 14 years who live in or attend an ACT school.
• Young people under the age of 18 with access to a Centrelink-issued Pension Concession or Health Care Card.
• Adult dental services for ACT residents who are the primary holder of a Centrelink-issued Pension Concession or Health Care Card.
Whilst providing services that include, preventative dental interventions and health promotion, emergency dental care, restorative and prosthetic dental care and some orthodontic interventions for eligible clients.
These Services Are Delivered In The Community To
• Gungahlin Health Centre
• Belconnen Health Centre
• Civic Health Centre
• Phillip Health Centre
• Tuggeranong Health Centre
• Alexander Maconochie Centre
• Mobile Dental Clinics
Overview Of The Work Area And Position
The Oral Health Service provides Laboratory services from the Phillip Health Centre. We provide Denture and removable orthodontic appliances to eligible adults, children and youths.
The position reports to the Oral Health Services Director, Rehabilitation, Aged and Community Services.
CHS is committed to workforce diversity and to creating an inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, we welcome applications from all diversity groups. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability and people who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, or Questioning (LGBTIQ) are particularly encouraged to apply.
• High quality customer service skills
• Highly developed people management skills
• Be a proactive, enthusiastic and strong communicator
• Strong organisational skills
• Previous experience with human resources management and change management
• CHS is leading the drive to digitally transform health service delivery in Australia through the implementation of a territory wide Digital Health Record. Computer literacy skills are required which are relevant to this role as you will be responsible for completing required documentation and becoming a proficient user of the Digital Health Record and/or other Information Technology systems; once proficient, you will need to remain current with changes, updates and contingencies.
• Have an understanding of how the National Standards and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) indicators align with this role.
• Fulfil the responsibilities of this role as detailed in the CHS Exceptional Care Framework, Clinical Governance Framework, Partnering With Consumers Framework and all other related frameworks.
Prior To Commencement Successful Candidates Will Be Required To
• Undergo a pre-employment National Police Check.
Note: This is a temporary position available for three months with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for three months with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Career Interest Categories
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Leaders and Senior Management
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
Operational Manager, Oral Health Services Laboratory Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.