Calvary Health Care
Calvary Health Care Canberra ACT Australia
2 weeks ago
• Bruce, ACT, Australia, 2617
• Closing on: May 21 2023
Add to favourites Favourite View favourites
Patient Services Manager
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce, ACT
Permanent Full Time Position
Salary Range: $114,928 - $123,710 (Plus Super)
• Progress with purpose at one of Australia’s largest health care providers
• Get ahead with salary packaging, benefits and professional development in a supportive team environment
About The Role
The Patient Services Manager provides operational management of the administrative functions of the Patient Services team.
Your main duties will include:
• Provide leadership, management and daily operational support to the Patient Services Team Leaders and team
• Formulate and maintain policies and procedures that are specific to Patient Services
• Liaise, negotiate and consult with other managers through strong customer focus
• Well-developed understanding of hospital business processes and procedures in... the management of Patient Services, including a committed customer service approach
• Previous management experience including performance management
• Highly developed IT skills including knowledge and management of computerised Patient Administration Systems
Closing date for applications: 11:45pm Sunday 21st May 2023
How To Apply
Applicants are expected to respond in writing and include the following:
• A one page cover letter outlining why you believe you are suitable for this role (a response to selection criteria is NOT required and will not be considered as part of your application)
• Current Resume that includes contact details for at least 2 professional referees
Applications must be submitted online via: http://www.calvary-act.com.au/career-vacancies.html
Note the outcome of this recruitment may be used to appoint to temporary, full-time and part-time positions within 12 months
Why work for Calvary?
At Calvary, our staff matter.
Join our team, learn with purpose and drive positive impact in one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers across Public and Private Hospitals, Residential Aged Care and Home Care.
With over 130 years’ experience and 18,000 staff and volunteers, we offer an inclusive and welcoming culture where you are valued, drawing on your own strengths, identity and background alongside a team of professionals who care for our patients, residents and clients.
• NFP salary packaging benefits, discounted health insurance and gym memberships
• Paid parental leave
• Professional membership to APNA, paid for by Calvary (Community Care and Aged Care nurses only)
• Training, development pathways and career opportunities
• Flexible hours that make sense for you
Apply now to start your career in an organisation that is making a positive difference in the community.
Please note the following:
• As part of the application process, you will be required to complete pre-employment checks which may include, but is not limited to reference checks, work rights, criminal history check, NDIS/WWCC/WWVP checks, and a health evaluation to ensure suitability for the role
• You will be required to provide evidence of immunisation as required for your role including COVID-19, influenza, tuberculosis screening, hepatitis, diphtheria, tetanus, varicella
Contact Officer for further information:
Patient Service Senior Manager
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
Patient Services Manager Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.