Anova Porto Portugal
3 weeks ago
Be an effective team player from a seat away ? or from a time zone away. Collaborate for success with flexible work options ? in/office, at/home, and hybrid work schedules can be based out of our Portugal (GMT+1) office locations in Porto, Coimbra, or remotely in the E.U., the U.S., or Brazil.
Interested in exploring opportunities to work with Anova? Bring your unique interests and talents to the market leader in Industrial IoT (IIoT) technology and services, and grow your passion into a rewarding profession. Perform a mission critical position ? designing and developing a world-class IIoT platform, driving continuous improvement and innovation, and delivering robust and reliable IIoT solutions across our portfolio of LPG, Fuels & Lubricants and Industrial Gas partners ? in a dynamic role and workplace where we support your success, when you join our global (and growing!) Software Development team as a Lead QA Automation Engineer @ Anova.
What you?ll do:
• Build leading-edge... Industrial IoT (IIoT) technology with an emphasis on Quality & Automation Testing
• Define best practices for Quality Assurance (QA) & Testing processes, ensuring security, high-availability, resilience, and scalability
• Configure, tune, and use QA Automation tools to build leading-edge technical products and solutions
• Partner with the software development team to guarantee the right levels of test automation are built-in with Agile techniques like Test-Driven & Behavior-Driven Development (TDD & BDD)
• Report quality issues and follow up on them until closed, troubleshooting, debugging, and prioritizing relentlessly to resolve complex issues
What you?ll need to succeed:
• Expertise in SQA process and QA methodology
• Proven ability to build resilient, automated test suites to test web and mobile applications with tools like Cypress, Selenium, SpecFlow, SonarQube, etc., and to thrive in a high-growth environment ? such as a start-up
• Experience designing test scenarios and scripts for test automation to run on Continuous Delivery pipelines with large-scale, distributed systems, REST-API design, Cloud computing ? ideally Azure ? and with Container technologies and other DevOps & CI/CD tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, etc.)
• Coding skills (C#, .NET, Java, Python, etc.), Performance & Load Testing experience, and Security Testing capabilities ? are preferred, not required
• Knowledgeable and adept in Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken ? is essential
We are very proudly ?one? Anova, built by integrating the best in Industrial IoT technology and expertise. Anova monitors more than 800,000 assets across nearly 80 countries for over 2000 clients, from family businesses to the largest LPG, industrial gases, and chemicals companies in the world. Our scale is global. Our service is local. We partner directly with customers, taking a holistic approach and delivering tailored solutions that drive innovation and improvement and make our world more safe, efficient, and reliable.
We believe that rewarding work should reward you. As part of Anova, your work, integrity, and commitment are rewarded through competitive compensation and reward strategies, through sincere appreciation, and through opportunities for growth and advancement. We put people first by providing benefits that support your life and well-being ? from health and finance, to recognition and reward, and so much more ? we've got you covered.
• Benefits based on the best regional practices around the world
• People putting people first
• Work that works for you
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply to join Anova in connecting the industrial world ? for better.
For more information about how Anova is transforming the Industrial IOT industry, visit us at Anova.com
Lead QA Automation Engineer (SDET) Porto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.