Turing Lagos Nigeria
1 week ago
A fast-paced company that has developed a platform that integrates the most comprehensive liquidity management, pricing, distribution, and risk management tools is looking for a Software Developer. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating automated unit test cases, optimizing performance, and stress testing to assure quality. The company utilizes cutting-edge technologies for workflow management and superior execution to assist its clients in outperforming their rivals in the foreign exchange market. The company has managed to raise close to $70 mn in funding. This position requires an overlap with the IST time zone.
• Active engagement in the development of new FCC components and services
• Component, feature, or micro-Service development as part of a development team
• Product enhancement (both functional and performance) and maintenance
• Effectively collaborate with teams in various countries
• Build automated unit test cases, performance... optimization, and stress testing to ensure quality
• Go through the entire software development life cycle using the products/features
• Work collaboratively with other developers and QA engineers to produce the best feature design/implementation within the team
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
• 2-4 years of experience in core java and multi-threaded programming
• Good problem-solving skills using data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Experience with building tools like Gradle and Ant
• Knowledge of Messaging Middleware like JMS, AMQP, etc.
• Experience working with NoSQL databases as well as relational database systems such as Oracle, MongoDB, etc., and ORM layer
• Excellent written & verbal English communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of FIX (Financial Information Exchange protocol), and Financial and Banking Application is nice to have
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.