Mott MacDonald Czechia Czechia
2 weeks ago
As Bridge Engineer, you are familiar working to industry codes and standards and are comfortable pushing boundaries where appropriate. You have a good understanding of structural behaviours and are able to translate this knowledge into effective structural design within bridge structures. You also have good structural understanding with the ability to grasp analytical techniques and interrogate the results of analysis.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on the level of professional experience;
• English and Czech courses for all levels of advancement;
• Agile and safe working environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Possibility of short and long-term business trips abroad, subject to pandemic situation;
• Long-term global project opportunities involving international collaboration and knowledge sharing;
• Targeted training with strong emphasis on the organisation’s Digital Innovation and Transformation programme;
• An interesting and challenging job in an international... engineering company;
• Great atmosphere and chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world;
• Sports, cultural and social events organized by Mott MacDonald, subject to pandemic situation;
• Private travel insurance for holidays.
• 6+ years post graduate experience in structure design of medium-
large scale bridges or civil structures. Technical leadership of medium-
large design will be an asset.
• Chartership will be an asset.
• Be experienced in designing of infrastructure projects.
• Be experienced in using ProjectWise or BIM360.
• Be able to draft in AutoCAD products and lead the effective control of delivering process.
• Be able to implement CAD systems, Digital processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of design codes for BCS projects, knowledge of DMRB codes will be an asset.
• High level of motivation and dedication, an appetite for fast-paced major projects, and the ability to work in a team environment and under pressure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
In turn you will be working on significant projects that shape the communities in which we live. You will build connections with our global team and be a part of a great local team.
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries and a global reach spanning six continents. With over 17,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we are helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
Our teams take an active part in foreign and national infrastructure projects, specializing in transport planning, highways, geotechnics, water, environment, tunnels, and foundations.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
ALL - Czech Republic
Europe and Central Asia
Senior Bridge Engineer Czechia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.