Sharon Nurock Recruitment c.c.
Sharon Nurock Recruitment c.c. Durban South Africa
2 weeks ago
Our client, a national manufacturing company, seeks your Process Engineering experience to lead, organise, monitor and control process parameters in the Plant.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Degree/National Diploma in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years in a similar role.
• At least 2 years’ working experience in an Automotive Manufacturing environment.
• Proven ability to read CAD Drawings.
Report to the Process Manager:
• Process Control:
• Monitor products processed.
• Document and issue engineering change reports.
• Ensure that all processes are capable of supporting production.
• Set up production line standards.
• Optimise plant layout to improve material & product flow in the plant.
• Ensure correct start-up procedures are complied with and that the machinery is running at the start of the shift.
• Ensure accurate reporting on machinery downtime/production.
• Monitor rejects and scrap and ensure... scrap and reject targets are met.
• Develop production system to ensure product quality in maintained.
• Ensure that the Quality requirements are maintained.
• Production Improvement - Valued Engineering:
• Suggest and implement productivity improvements.
• Assess VA/VE possibilities and implement cost downs.
• Plan and assist production area regarding Productivity improvements.
• Monitor continuous improvement and make suggestions to maximise production output.
• Safety and Maintenance:
• Ensure safe working conditions and the application of safe working practices.
• Ensure all planned maintenance schedules are adhered to.
• Customer Relations:
• Manage suppliers in regard to new process development, monitoring delivery time, costs and quality.
Package & Remuneration
R420 000.00 per annum (cost to company
Durban South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.