Trade Jobs NZ
Trade Jobs NZ New Zealand New Zealand
2 weeks ago
Reporting to: Managing Director
Management responsibilities: Community Engagement Manager, Marketing & Creative Coordinator
Location: Auckland, North Shore
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
Join Trade Jobs NZ in connecting tradies and their future careers. Be part of the team creating New Zealand’s, only trades specific job site and advertising platform. We are looking for an epic person to join our team to lead our marketing efforts and grow our community of tradies!
Our Marketing Manager will work alongside our Managing Director to:
• Strategise and plan: Develop and execute marketing strategies that will see Trade Jobs NZ become THE way for tradies to find and apply for jobs in New Zealand.
• Manage your marketing team: Mentor the Marketing & Creative Coordinator and Community Engagement Manager to meet their goals and contribute to the overall success of the marketing team and business.
• Manage external partners: Oversee external creative, media and advertising... relationships.
• Execute campaigns: Lead the execution of internal and client marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging our internal and external team to drive creative collaboration.
• Report on progress: Provide the team with clarity on how we are progressing.
As a key member of the team you will be highly motivated, creative and ready to take on ambitious goals. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage a wide range of people within the Trades industry. You will have strong leadership skills and a passion for mentoring and developing team members. You will have a level-headed approach to tackling complex challenges and have a proven track record of delivering results.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Proven success in a marketing environment
• 5+ years marketing experience
• 2+ years leadership experience
• The ability to create a strategic plan and turn it into reality
• The ability to look at data and extract insights
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• An eye for detail
• The ability to adapt; think on their feet & outside the box
• A qualification in marketing, business or similar
Other skills, knowledge and experiences that are beneficial but not necessary:
• Copy writing skills
• Experience in advertising and media
• Experience with META & Google advertising
• Experience in Social Media Marketing
• Experience in Email Marketing
• Experience with Search Engine Optimisation
• Knowledge of the Trade Industry
• Knowledge of HubSpot
We are the industry-specific job-site for the Trade Industry of New Zealand.
We are disrupting the traditional way people find and apply for jobs by pioneering a platform and process that takes jobs to the prospective employee, rather than them having to actively search. We offer extensive advertising solutions to trade employers via our internal capabilities and external relationships with media partners such as Mediaworks, NZME, The Spinoff & Stuff.
Unlike generic job-sites we are solutions and people focused.
Why join us?
• Contribute to a fast growing startup.
• Be part of a close knit, ambitious team working together to change the way that tradies find and apply for work.
• Play your part in supporting tradies to find and apply for their dream job.
• Work flexibly, either from home or join us in the office, where the pool table and parking is provided.
• Go to work at a place where everyone plays a vital role and where their input is acknowledged and valued.
All trades. All jobs. One place.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Interested in joining us? Apply via either of the ways below.
• Apply via www.tradejobsnz.co.nz/marketing-manager
• Send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected], or
• Share your profile via LinkedIn
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Marketing Manager New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.