Myjobspace Auckland New Zealand
2 weeks ago
B2B SaaS MARKETING MANAGER
JAVLN is a world-class insurance and data integration B2B SaaS company.
Our vision is to be the SaaS platform of choice for successful insurance intermediaries and their people around the world.
JAVLN supports customers throughout New Zealand, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Our talented people work together in a strongly supportive culture, priding ourselves in delivering the very best in service and value to our customers.
JAVLN is growing - to date mainly by word of mouth, with little formal marketing support. We are now looking to expand our marketing activities and hire a Marketing Manager.
This new role will be the driving force behind our content strategy - telling our stories to our brand and reputation, supporting both customer growth and staff retention.
Reporting to our Head of Sales and Marketing, this is a hands-on marketing role, with a remit to grow the business, and support the building of JAVLN's internal culture... with effective communication strategies, well executed, across all marketing channels.
As the guardian of the brand, you will have an eagle eye for anything that is off-brand or not quite hitting the mark.
• In an increasingly uncertain world, be part of a tech company supporting the provision of insurance for people and their businesses
• Competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements to meet your needs
• An opportunity to progress into management of the complete marketing portfolio
• Being part of a fast growing, Kiwi owned tech business with a great culture in a great new head office based in Grey Lynn, Auckland
• Implement JAVLN's marketing initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
• Organising and supporting JAVLN events, with effective communications and marketing collateral
• Responsible for delivering regular customer and staff communications
• Coordinate social media and email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
• Create, proofread, and edit content for various marketing channels, websites, campaigns ensuring consistent voice and brand identity
• Assist with developing and maintaining public relations relationships
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics creating insightful and actionable reports
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs
• Conduct market research, identify industry market trends
• Liaise with the Product Team/Department Heads to assist with timely content creation to support the product release roadmap
• Support the sales team in building and shaping effective business presentations
• Promote strong successful client relationships
• 3-5 years B2B SaaS/Technology-based marketing experience
• Strong understanding of technology marketing (SaaS, IT or Tech products)
• Energy, enthusiasm, passion and commercial awareness
• Demonstrable ability to create excitement, both internally and externally
• Solid understanding of modern marketing techniques, and digital marketing tools and channels
• Acquisition and lead generation experience
• Self-management and accountability with solid leadership skills
• Experience using marketing automation and analytics tools
• Experience within a fast-changing, start-up or similar environment
• A positive forward-looking mindset
• International and/or experience in the fintech/InsurTech space would be beneficial
This opportunity is for the right person to take their career to the next level, with all the opportunity that being part of a high tech growth company, with global ambition, provides.
If you are keen, please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role, please contact Matt Twiselton @ Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Auckland New Zealand
Marketing Manager Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.