AIA NZ New Zealand New Zealand
2 weeks ago
Are you passionate about carving out a career where you can truly make a difference and shape a better future?
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone. It's finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live, encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
To get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing their part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, driven to work with, and learn from inspiring leaders across our business.
Sound like you? Then read on.
This is a 12-month project role supporting our Marketing, Product and Remediation teams to develop ad hoc, campaign and lifecycle communications, delivered through print and digital channels.
This is a varied role with plenty of scope to make it your own. If you’re comfortable... juggling multiple projects, wrangling stakeholders and crafting simple communications from complex products, we want to hear from you!
Ideally, you’ll bring:
• 2+ years direct marketing experience
• A customer-first mindset – putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
• A logical and process driven approach, with excellent attention to detail
• A proactive and inquisitive mindset, always looking for ways to improve
• The ability to self-manage to deadlines and own something end-to-end
• Willingness to get stuck into everything from crafting copy to creative development, data briefing to executing delivery, managing stakeholders and reporting valuable insights
Our high performing Marketing team work collaboratively with the wider business, are always ready to rise to a challenge and help each other smash our goals. We’re on an exciting journey to enhance our customer experience – come join us!
Why choose AIA?
At AIA, we believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better'. We do this by offering:
• Flexible / hybrid working arrangements
• A supportive and inclusive workplace
• Career development through internal opportunities including other markets
• Additional leave to recharge and refresh yourself (1 x extra day per quarter)
• A wealth of wonderful Health and Wellbeing initiatives that support you
If you believe in better, apply now!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you require
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Marketing Manager | Direct Customer Communications New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.