Recruita Brendale QLD Australia
2 weeks ago
Everhard Industries is seeking an experienced warehouse manager to coordinate and manage the warehousing activities at our new Brendale Warehouse.
Overseeing up to 10 employees, the Warehouse Manager will be a strong and innovative leader with the ability to drive change and introduce efficiencies in our warehouse and dispatch functions. You will be customer-focused, with demonstrated leadership experience. Our ideal candidate will take pride in the success of their team, department and the business, and will ‘walk the walk’, demonstrating exemplary safety, service and leadership to their team.
The key responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
• Manage daily schedules, workloads and procedures to optimise productivity and achieve KPIs
• Manage the accurate and efficient loading of vehicles and safely optimise vehicle utilisation
• Oversee and manage the picking and packing process, ensuring strong communication channels are in place with the customer service team
•... Maintaining accurate inventory records through stocktakes and cycle counts
• Developing and maintaining exceptional customer relationships
• Manage the accurate and efficient loading of vehicles, and safely optimising vehicle utilisation to ensure adherence to COR legislation
• Manage Quality Control to ensure all dispatched stock is in accordance with customer expectations and Quality Standards
• Oversee Transport and Route Management
• Manage safe, efficient packing / unpacking of containers and accurate stock storage.
The successful applicant will have:
• Warehouse management experience including expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to effectively manage time, people & performance
• Stock management
• Demonstrated experience implementing change
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators, their implementation and application
• Experience with implementation and use of Warehouse Management Software
• A continuous improvement mindset
If you believe you can meet the above criteria and have unrestricted rights to work in Australia we would love to hear from you.
Everhard Industries is an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality and workplace diversity.
Brendale QLD Australia
Jobs in Brendale QLD Australia
Warehouse Manager Brendale QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.