Siemens İstanbul Turkey
1 week ago
Job Family: Research & Development
Req ID: 357689
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What part will you play?
• Software development... activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing,
• Implementation of connectivity products,
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort,
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
What you need to make real what matters.
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas,
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development,
• Very good command of English (German is a plus),
• Strong programming skills in C++,
• Knowledge on OOP principles and design patterns
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
• Experience in Agile Development is a plus,
• Experience in IoT solutions / mechatronics / control systems is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
• No restriction for travelling abroad
What we offer
· Speak up Culture
· Respectful Workplace
· Being part of a global work environment
· Remote working and remote living flexibility
· Attractive remuneration package
· Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
· Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
· Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
· Creche allowance for mothers
· Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
· Find more benefits here (https://new.siemens.com/tr/tr/sirket/is-kariyer/siemenste-yasam.html)
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting
Software Development Engineer (C++) in ... İstanbul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.