Windrose Surveying and Land Services LLC
Windrose Surveying and Land Services LLC Schertz TX United States
3 weeks ago
Exacta, dba WINDROSE is one of the nation's premier residential and commercial land surveying companies...
Exacta provides services in Ohio, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, and Texas.
Services include all types of residential, commercial, construction and ALTA/ACSM surveys with a commitment of accurate and timely delivery to our clients.
Our surveys provide an important component for real estate type transactions involving buyers and sellers, title companies, lenders, attorneys, and real estate agents.
Survey Tech – Commercial Land Surveying Position Summary
The Survey Tech position is responsible for primary survey calculations, inner-office project administration & coordination, preliminary QA/QC, and drafting standards related to the Commercial Land Surveying department.
The Survey Tech position will report to the Business Unit Leader.
The work is performed in an office setting with moderate noise levels.
This job frequently requires the employee to stand, walk, use hands, tools, controls, reach with arms, climb, or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; sit; use hands; read; talk or hear.
The employee must lift and/or move up to 10 - 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Survey Tech – Commercial Land Surveying Position Schedule
Monday through Friday, 7am – 4pm with some weekends required during seasonal months.
Team members will report to the office in Selma, TX 78154
Survey Tech – Commercial Land Surveying Position Responsibilities
• Project Pre-Planning with Survey Manager and Field Operations Manager to schedule field operations and discuss project parameters and data acquisition requirements.
• Prepare calc.
maps to accurately facilitate field operations.
• Review research packages to identify needs, shortfalls, and limitations in data.
Coordinate with research department and CAD Drafters in a timely manner to strategize and follow up on outstanding needs.
• Coordinate and review all field data acquisition for accuracy and completeness based on proposed project parameters.
• Review subject and adjoining deeds and plats and build in CAD to facilitate accurate adjustments to process field documentation and work with Survey Managers (RPLS) to make final boundary decisions.
• Make necessary and accurate Horizontal & Vertical adjustments to conventional and GPS data.
• Provide accurate calculations, data adjustments, along with clear instructions to CAD Drafters who will facilitate the final survey preparation.
• Provide timely follow up on all outstanding research request items and provide to CAD Drafters.
• Perform timely and accurate preliminary survey review and compare with title commitments, utility plans, proposals, lender, or client requirements before submitting to RPLS for final review.
• Review legal descriptions with CAD Drafters to ensure accuracy and consistent standards for legal description before submitting to RPLS for final review.
• Flag any outstanding review items for RPLS or coordinate with client for any final outstanding needs.
• Coordinate with other survey managers and Director of Survey Operations to develop and maintain consistent drafting styles and criteria and work to train CAD Drafters to meet professional drafting standards.
• Work to provide education and training to CAD Drafters in project management to provide drafting assistance during busy times.
• Maintain coordination with point codes, field notes, line work, and/or, but not limited to project conditions ensuring efficient data delivery and consistent product from field and office personnel.
• Maintain database for all specific client related drafting requirements including drawing templates, and/or, but not limited to plot configurations.
• Fully adhere to WSLS's policies, procedures, and work directives.
• Resolve internal/external customer issues in a prompt and professional manner.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, managers, clients, and other parties as related to the WSLS's services and overall business.
• Perform all duties as assigned to meet business needs in a safe, ethical, and professional manner.
Survey Tech – Commercial Land Surveying Skills and Experience
• Minimum high school diploma/GED diploma required; Associates / Technical Degree or higher preferred.
• 1+ year of successful job-related professional drafting experience in the surveying industry; Applied CAD experience.
• Proven and demonstrated professional skill sets to include, but not limited to working CAD and survey experience preferred.
• Able to communicate and respond to questions in a professional and knowledgeable manner ensuring business outcomes; assertive problem-solver and action-oriented team player.
Must have a relentlessly positive, flexible, do-whatever-it-takes attitude; must be fast on your feet, poised under pressure, and committed to client service.
• Ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job and exceed client expectations.
• Proficient in the independent application and use of job-related software/e-technology/cloud-based solutions.
• May require a valid Driver's License and maintain appropriate Automobile Insurance.
Company Benefits for Survey Tech – Commercial Land Surveying
• Competitive Salary
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Company Sponsored Life & Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Benefits – Accident, Critical Illness, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) with company match
• Seven Paid Holidays per calendar year
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
WINDROSE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
78108, 78124, 78155, 78154, 78121, 78233, 78266, 78259, 78247, 78232, 78218, 78216
Schertz TX USA
Jobs in Schertz TX United States
Survey Tech - Commercial Land Surveying Schertz jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.