Australian Institute of Company Directors
Australian Institute of Company Directors Sydney NSW Australia
1 week ago
Job Type: Contract
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Category: Marketing and Communications
The Australian Institute of Company Directors is committed to strengthening society through world-class governance. We aim to be the independent and trusted voice of governance, building the capability of a community of leaders for the benefit of society. Our membership of more than 49,000 includes directors and senior leaders from business, government and the not-for-profit sectors.
As one of the Graphic Designers in the Marketing Team, you will be involved in a variety of creative work across different media. There is a primary focus on digital marketing, with some print, where you will have the opportunity to develop creative designs and produce brand-aligned assets for advertising, emails, social media, reports, websites and other platforms. There will be a high level of collaboration with the Marketing Team as you engage and coordinate with key stakeholders and... colleagues throughout the end-to-end design process.
The team is easygoing, where the Creative Manager and Senior Designer will support and empower you to achieve design deliverables.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mid-weight Graphic Designer with exceptional visual design capabilities and a positive, can-do attitude. Please submit your portfolio and CV as part of your application.
About The Role
• Collaborate with the Creative Team and key stakeholders to review briefs and understand the visual communication requirements.
• Develop high quality and innovative visual designs in alignment with briefs, supplied creative direction or creative strategy, design standards, accessibility and brand guidelines.
• Create and ensure visual consistency across all visual elements of digital and traditional messaging, content, and brand.
• Monitor deadlines, accuracy and quality standards across all work.
• Determine visual communication requirements, collateral requirements and design solutions, in consultation with the Creative Manager and Senior Designer.
• Collaborate with the Campaign or Content and Communications Team to design all material from concept through to final artwork.
• Champion and maintain the AICD’s visual identity and help educate key stakeholders on the importance of consistent brand management principles.
• Prepare comprehensive visual designs such as photography, brand assets, supplied copywriting,video,audio and other mediums.
• Ensure all visual design elements comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, accessibility and ethical standards.
Desired Skills And Experience
• Ideally 5 years of experience in a similar design position within a professional environment.
• Visual communication, digital marketing and graphic design background with a portfolio demonstrating quality design and branding achievements.
• Demonstrated experience in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office platforms.
• Understanding of innovation in creative design.
• Understanding of brand management principles, colour and form.
• Time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise competing activities.
• Strong creative, innovative and intuitive thinking abilities.
• Well-developed ability to communicate, negotiate and influence with a range of stakeholders from senior level executives to external suppliers.
• Positive “one team” approach.
Your career at the AICD
Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Collaboration
There are many benefits of joining the AICD, but the following are examples of what you can expect:
• Hybrid/flexible working arrangements.
• Benefit access to salary sacrificing and salary continuance (income protection) insurance.
• Personal wellbeing support through AICD’s robust employee assistance program for you and your immediate family.
• A solutions focused, and collaborative organisation that celebrates a ‘One Team’ culture.
• The AICD is committed to developing its people through a capability framework and ongoing professional development plan. We support your career through access to our education platform with a wide range of training courses and webinars, professional coaching, and external education support.
• An opportunity to contribute to an organisation that is widely respected and considered the gold standard of governance, policy, and leadership.
• An opportunity to attend highly sought-after events with influential speakers.
We welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, sexuality, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with a disability.
For further information on what it’s like to work with us, please visit our Careers and LinkedIn Life pages:
Our Careers page: https://www.aicd.com.au/about-aicd/work-aicd.html
Our LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/school/35753
Sydney NSW Australia
Graphic Designer - Midweight Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.