Shadow Paris France
2 weeks ago
Have you replaced lugging DVDs around by streaming movies on Netflix wherever you are? Replaced mixing your favorite tracks onto CDs by streaming playlists on Spotify? Well, with Shadow PC, you can now stream an entire PC (!) on any device, wherever you are, via the cloud. All you need is a stable internet connection.
And what about the next level up? Editing videos on your phone from the beach, mixing music while you wait for a flight, playing video games at max capacity from an old laptop... Create, play, and work wherever and however you want!
Who are the 200+ people in #TeamShadow? We are a mix of tech enthusiasts, crazy creatives, operational whizzes, and lots more with a common goal: help our users to go beyond technological boundaries.
Since launching Shadow PC in France in 2015, we have been building on its success. Our ambitions are sky-high to revolutionize the way technology is used; last year we launched our cloud storage solution Shadow Drive, and Shadow for... Enterprise, which offers flexible high-performance power for businesses. And where have we taken it? Already present in France, Germany, and the US, we opened across Europe and moved into Canada.
Already this year we’ve been joined by Genymobile, creators of the Android emulator solution Genymotion, opening up a new world of possibilities for where their well-known Android expertise will take us.
And with yet more new products and new markets on the horizon, we’re looking for individuals who thrive on making the impossible possible.
We are actively looking for a Support Operation Administrator to join our Support team!
The Support team:
The Support Team aims to contribute to customers' satisfaction around the world by connecting them with the internal teams of the company. Therefore, the Support Team ensures an amazing Shadow experience.
In order to support the evolution and improvement of our Support team, as well as the quality of the support service delivered to our customers, as Support Operation Administrator, you will be responsible of the management of all support owned tools, all data related topics allowing the department and company to monitor and evolve by being the voice of customers.
You are responsible for ensuring all tools used and needed by the Support team are fully functional by running regular tests and defining a continuity plan, in alignment with the company’s policy. You will thus be responsible for the continuous improvement of these said tools & related processes; through the analysis of data, ways of working of the teams and expectations of the customer support’s management.
You are responsible for the data management within support to ensure all teams have the means necessary to undertake their missions. As part of the Support Data team, you are responsible, in collaboration with the US peer, of defining and implementing the team’s organisation and the means necessary to achieve their objectives and thus contribute to those of the department and the company.
- You set up, maintain and improve support tools (e.g. Zendesk);
- You create and update reports in a proactive way, following an analysis and identification of needs;
- You provide visibility to other departments via reports, presentations, dashboards containing relevant data and information;
- You proactively alert support management when out of the ordinary data is detected by providing analysis and recommendation on the situation;
- You work closely with the support’s TopLine on tool setup and report/dashboard management;
- You train and develop the skills of the management on the use of the tools (data, reporting, etc.);
- You contribute in the translations, implementation of documentation or any actions to support the training, quality & documentation team.
You do not recognize yourself in 100% of the criteria below? Send your CV anyway! These are not all mandatory: Your passion, your curiosity, and your motivation will help us to make you grow ;)
- You have experience using SQL and Python. Knowledge of CSS & HTML languages is a big plus;
- You are pedagogical and shows patience, listening and guidance;
- You are proficient in office automation tools (Google Suite, Office Suite, etc.);
- You master tools to challenge, improve and monitor reports, settings and results;
- You are able to diagnose breakdowns or anomalies to make the necessary corrections;
- You are a team player, you will work closely with several teams to achieve a common success;
- You are fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
- A passionate team with a great work atmosphere!;
- Your very own Shadow;
- Cool offices in the heart of Paris (2nd district). Perfect for happy hours after work!
- A best-in-class employee representative group (CSE in French) to help you through all situations and provide you with deals off certain purchases (gym, cinema, etc.) (via Leeto platform);
- The best tools to facilitate your experience at Shadow (Payfit, Swile, Benefiz…);
- Work-from-home days possible on this position. You can also come every day if you wish!;
- Snacks at will;
- Everything to spend quality time with your colleagues: video game arcade, darts, game nights,...
- Breakfast from Monday to Wednesday to start the week with energy;
- Dog-friendly office; your dogs will make new friends!
- The rest is to be discovered :)
And of course:
- Meal voucher (via Swile);
- 50% off pass Navigo;
- 50% of your health insurance will be covered by the company (via Benefiz).
Your recruitment process:
We will set up a 30-minute call with our Talent Acquisition team to get to know you better. If we both (you and us) feel it’s a good match, you will meet :
1. Edward, our Customer Support Director & Jackson, our US Support Ops Administrator
2. Bruno, our Lead Data Analyst
3. A member of our executive team
Don't wait any longer, join us!
At Shadow, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included and heard. We promote diversity where individual differences are recognized, valued, and respected in order to develop the full potential and strengths of everyone. Be yourself, all are welcome
Support Operation Administrator (H/F/X) Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.