Two Circles Paris France
1 week ago
We’re looking for sports-crazy applicants from all academic backgrounds who are interested in joining us on our mission to change the game for sports marketing.
A little bit about us: we’re Two Circles, and we’re a vibrant and fast-growing sports marketing agency. We currently have a team of over 500 employees working across six global offices (London, Bern, Paris, New York City, Los Angeles and Melbourne).
We work as consultants to over 150 leading sports organisations – including the NFL, Premier League and UEFA – and help them improve customer experience, increase revenue, and enhance their partner proposition.
However, what’s most important to us is our culture. Our work is highly collaborative, and all client projects are delivered by teams collaborating across the company. We love working together as a team and regularly take the time to come together as a larger team too, and you can often find us at playing or attending sports together.
There’s no set profile for an... Analyst, and we welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
• Bachelor’s degree in any subject matter; or equivalent experience
• Experience of, or a strong interest in, the business of sport
• Great self-starting attitude and motivated to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
• Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail.
• A team player
• Passion for identifying trends and stories in data
• Problem solver - you have a curiosity and a willingness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English and French is essential
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career
Graduate Analyst - French & English speaker Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.