Rivian Automotive Belgrade Serbia
2 weeks ago
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are expanding our Belgrade-Tech-Hub, come and join our Systems Integration Engineering team.
As a Senior Systems Integration Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the software development and QA automation teams. Together, building and managing infotainment system bench setups and developing test plans for new feature integrations.
• Build and manage infotainment system bench setups for the team to ensure an efficient and... effective working environment.
• Develop test plans for new feature integration to verify core functionality.
• Work with software development teams and perform bench testing in the lab during feature development and validation phases.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional groups to troubleshoot, isolate problems and support root cause analysis.
• Support vehicle-level feature verification and validation related to the infotainment system.
• Collaborate with QA automation team locally to ensure a tight feedback loop.
• Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
• 5+ years hands-on experience integrating and testing automotive infotainment sub-systems or similar consumer electronics devices.
• Solid understanding and experience with POSIX-based embedded systems; one or more of Linux, Android, QNX.
• Software development experience. Able to read/debug code, familiar with Git, Jira, and software development lifecycle.
• Automotive, CAN, and Ethernet experience is a plus.
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
Equal OpportunityRivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected].
Candidate Data PrivacyRivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services
Senior Systems Integration Engineer Belgrade jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.