SoSafe GmbH Cologne Germany
1 week ago
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will be involved in the full life cycle of product development and impact how we design, measure, evaluate and iterate. You will develop solutions to understand usage activity, create and own multiple Product Key Performance Indicators, develop a deep understanding of product health and the customer experience, advance data acumen across the company, and promote strategic decisions through data storytelling. You will work very closely with the cross functional teams and commercial teams (Sales and Customer Success) and help them with the right product data to make better decisions.
• Help the Product Development department to track customer/user events and share the data through reports and dashboards
• Identifying opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
• Building product analytics dashboards and help define metrics that will drive insights and success for the product using data... visualization
• Exploring large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights for requirements defined by different teams
• Develop and maintain a product data roadmap outlining the data milestones and delivering against them
• Analyzing data for patterns and trends and identify potential growth opportunities
• Using data driven user personas and dashboards to demonstrate their behavior patterns
• Collaborating with data teams to ensure Data Governance
• Taking business ownership for product data visibility, exposure, and accessibilit
• Extensive experience with usage metrics, A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and analyzing usage patterns, user experience and user journeys
• Solid experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results, and making recommendation
• Experience in Product Analytics tools like Amplitude and BI tools like Amazon QuickSight, Tableau
• Effective communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical resources and peers
• Self-motivated and self-managing
• Previous experience supporting product team
• Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
• 33 days of vacation ☀
• Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
• Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
• Company pension program
• Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
• Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
• Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
• Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
• A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
• Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now
Senior Product Analyst (m/f/d) Cologne jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.