AVIV Group Berlin Germany
2 weeks ago
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We’re one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
We also invest in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such... as: 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸 Parcel.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
What we are looking for
• Help product teams to design experiments and define success metrics
• Provide advanced analyses to prioritize, frame and drive the projects
• Support in organizing the structure and processes of the product analytics team to best support the product teams (roadmap definition, project structuration and implementation, best practices)
• Be the spokesperson for the main internal and external stakeholders
• Support business leaders in identifying the right KPIs to drive business performance
• Generate new ideas for how to leverage the data we have to drive business performance
• Establish a self-service analytics culture within the domain and the respective product teams through coaching, data and tool expertise
• Perform analyses and build monitoring dashboards on projects impact
• Promote a datafy culture among the company
Who we are looking for
• You have significant experience in the data analytics field (we have both Mid and Senior level positions, depending on your experience)
• You have an advanced analytical mindset and experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendation
• You have proven experience in the areas of people and project management, being able to prioritize and guide others on data and business objectives
• You have analytics skills and have experience on the following aspects:
• Websites & Apps monitoring (Universal Analytics, GA4)
• Optimization of users’ flows with AB Testing (AB Tasty, Kameleoon)
• Tracking & Data quality
• Analysis of the user journey
• Dashboarding (Google Looker Studio, Tableau, Power BI)
• Advanced knowledge of SQL (Athena, Presto, BigQuery)
• Proficiency in Python for Data Analytics
• Experience with AWS is a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively with international cross functional teams (fluency in English required)
What we offer you:
• We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
• You'll experience a good work-life balance with flexible working hours, mobile working options and openness to sabbaticals
• You have the autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
• You are part of a great team with an exceptionally positive spirit that turns employee events into very special experiences.
• Job based in Berlin, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Paris or Brussels
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.