Eurowings Europe Ltd
Eurowings Europe Ltd Schwechat Austria
1 week ago
• You are responsible for accounting and financial reporting
• You create various reports and documentation for the management, which provide a quick overview of the financial situation
• You make VAT returns in various European countries such as Germany, Austria, Malta and Sweden
• You are responsible for the annual tax returns and the determination of profits for the companies Eurowings Europe Limited and Eurowings Europe GmbH
• You are an expert in the field of taxation and advise on various issues such as the opening of new business premises
• You ensure compliance with tax law in all countries
• You support the preparation of annual financial statements in Austria and Malta
• You implement an effective cost controlling and support the organization in cost management
Financial consulting / social counseling, 14th salary / Christmas Bonus, Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Diversity programs... Development programs, Regular network meeting
Behind the scenes
Become part of Eurowings!
Be part of our team #wingsfamily
LESS NOISE. LESS FUEL. LESS CO².
Welcome to our new Airbus A320neo / A321neo!
• You have a degree in economic sciences - ideally with a focus on finance
• You have several years of professional experience in the areas of finance and/or controlling
• You are an expert in the areas of tax and auditing
• Ideally you have already worked with SAP and Excel is not unknown to you
• You speak fluent English and ideally also German
About Eurowings Europe Ltd
Eurowings is the value airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of Europe's largest airline group. With its clear positioning as Europe's value carrier for leisure and business travellers, Eurowings clearly distinguishes itself from the ultra-low-cost carrier segment, allowing its customers to fly affordably and flexibly with numerous booking options and extras as well as customer-friendly services. With its value concept, the German airline is responding to the core needs of today's air travellers more strongly than ever: even greater flexibility, comfort and sustainability. Eurowings offers direct flights to more than 140 destinations within Europe. With 11 international bases – including Mallorca as Europe's number one vacation island – the Lufthansa subsidiary is one of the largest vacation airlines in Europe. It currently has a fleet of around 100 aircraft and employs more than 4,000 people.
Finance Manager Europe (m/f/diverse) Schwechat jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.