شركة الكفاح القابضة
شركة الكفاح القابضة Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
1 week ago
We are searching for a brilliant Senior Structural Engineer to join our exceptional team at in Jeddah.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Structural Engineer is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in presentation, critical thinking and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Senior Structural Engineer at today!
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit... Worley.com
You will provide structural engineering services to Worley and its customers, including technical support and supervision within the structural engineering team. Responsibilities
• Deliver structural engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
• Initiate, manage and if required supervise structural engineering project requirements.
• Perform structural engineering services such as:
• participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
• ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
• provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
• If required, act as the structural engineering Lead on specific projects.
• If responsible for a team:
• outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress;and
• ensure the required services meet Worley,its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
• Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Worley and its Customer's requirements.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in structural engineering.
• If required, assist and support junior personnel within the structural engineering team.
• Communicate effectively with the structural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
• Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring Technical and Industry Experience
• Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
• A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the structural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
• A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Competent use of structural engineering specific software.
• Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
• Substantial technical land practical experience in structural engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Education â€“ Qualifications, Accreditation, Training Required:
• A recognised and relevant engineering degree.
• Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
• Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity. Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Benefits of working as a Senior Structural Engineer in Jeddah:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Senior Structural Engineer - Urgent Role Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.