Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties Roswell GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Purpose of Job...
This position creates and directs graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include newspaper advertising, website content, trade show exhibits, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers, social media assets/reels and other promotional and presentation materials.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Functions)
1. Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing materials. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
2. Create presentation materials to support training, management meeting, and executive presentations.
3. Develop and implement design strategies to enhance company’s brand image.
4. May recommend, implement and maintain hardware and software requirements for the department.
5. May write feature articles, newspaper advertising, bios and press releases.
6. Recommend, source and manage outside creative resources (freelance designers, etc.) as needed.
7. May provide color copy support for sales associates and representatives of new home development.
8. May deliver designed materials to printers/vendors.
9. Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
· Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
· Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
· Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
· Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
· Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
· Associate’s degree in graphic design; or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer on a variety of media including Internet.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient in PC and Mac design programs.
· Strong creative and conceptual skills.
· Strong knowledge of printing and electronic production methods.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discount
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
• Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
• Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Roswell, GA 30076
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305122339112098305
Recommended Job Skills: Advertising, Branding
Average Estimate Salary for a Graphic Designer: $51,765 to $66,179
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst
Roswell GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.