BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking Madrid Spain
1 week ago
The Performance Monitoring and Reporting is responsible for production of KPIs and reporting to be sent and shared with main stakeholders and internal clients.
The Trade Finance Service Centre will report hierarchically to the Local COO in Spain and functionally to Trade Finance Operations Europe.
The TFSC will report hierarchically to the Local COO in Spain and functionally to Trade Finance Operations Europe.
The position will be located in the Madrid-based Trade Finance Service Centre.
• Production and analysis of monthly statistics and KPIs for the countries under the scope of TFSC
• Production of monthly Reporting and Governance deck for the countries under the scope of TFSC including relevant comments
• Chairing of SLA meetings with internal clients (MO) and enforce SLA commitments and report
• Contribute to the implementation of new accurate and relevant Reporting produced by the different internal tools
• Systems and processes: Power BI, Good working knowledge of Word/Excel. Atlas, Operational Tools (EPS, Aval, Dwings….) , TDR
• English. C1 level
• Organizational skills. Setting priorities, planning actions and methodically progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best possible way
• Risk management. Detecting, analysing and measuring risks, understanding their consequences in a long term perspective and acting to reduce them
• Adaptability. Adapting one’s behaviour by integrating constraints and opportunities in varying circumstances
• Client Focus. Ensuring that the client perspective drives all initiatives. Making sure to act to the client’s satisfaction by understanding his needs and providing him with the right solution
• Decision-making skills. Making clear choices at the right time, communicating them and accepting the consequences, taking the environment into account
• Delegating. Achieving the bank’s objectives by giving authority and responsibility to the appropriate people. Providing support and directions
• Self-Control. Reacting in calm and firm manner in difficult situations so as to keep delivering a good performance. Mastering one’s reactions and acting with a clear understanding of the situation
• Sharing knowledge. Sharing one’s knowledge and experience, providing explanations in a coherent and structured manner, so as to enable others to put them in practice
• Strategic thinking. Looking at things with a logical and sound judgement. Acting with a sense of broader perspective, recognizing important issues from details. Keeping track of long term objectives
• Team work. Co-operative and proactive attitude
• Ability to report. Keeping hierarchy informed about current activities and their progress in an effective way. Drawing attention towards useful information, risks and sensitive points
• A practical approach to problem analysis
• Analytical skills: identifying and presenting key information. Giving a structuring opinion and synthesizing all the elements pertaining to the matter in hand
• Integrity. Acting ethically, in compliance with what is said and respecting the company’s values and rules
• Ability to communicate clearly – written and oral
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients
Data and Reporting Specialist BNP Paribas CIB Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.