RT.LANE Recruitment Cork Ireland
1 week ago
Validation Engineer. Cork. €30~€40 per hour.
Initial 11-month onsite contract role.
The Contractor will provide validation (IQ, OQ and PQ of Utilities and Equipment -Autoclave, COP/SOP, Lyos) and technical support to the Vaccines IPT team and the role will be reporting to the Vaccines IPT Associate Director.
What you will do:
• Review of IOQ documentation for Utilities and Equipment e.g. Autoclave, Lyos, COP/SOP during C&Q phase. Ensure documentation complies with standards.
• Execute cycle development and PQ of utility systems and equipment, cleaning validation, facilities for post OQ activities. This includes writing and adhering to validation strategies, coordinating with outside vendors, writing protocols independently, sample submission, analysing test results, and preparing technical reports.
• Execute run the business activities e.g. equipment periodic reviews, cleaning periodic review, CAPAs and deviations
• Part-take in cross-functional problem-solving... teams for troubleshooting and investigations within Vaccines IPT
• Technical report writing, statistical analysis of data
• Adherence to the latest regulatory guidelines.
• Represent the IPT on cross-functional project teams.
• Provide technical input and support and present as an SME on relevant topics during regulatory inspections.
• Adherence to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety)
• Ensure compliance with site EHS policy, cGMP and other business regulations and support Technical IPT input to risk assessments, audits, regulatory inspections and incident investigations.
• Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards by participating and complying with our Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
What skills you will need:
• 3-5 years’ experience as a validation specialist in a pharmaceutical or a highly regulated environment and a B.Sc. Degree or other qualification in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry or a related field.
• Experience in at least three of the following areas: C&Q validation, Cleaning Validation, Equipment validation, Process operations or manufacturing, Process Engineering.
• A working knowledge of the GxP systems associated with this role would be advantageous. These include, but are not limited to: GLIMS and eVAL, electronic batch records
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.