Actalent Sandy Plains GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Client is looking to bring on an experienced civil engineer to join their team to support on local storm water and water resources projects.
sediment control, erosion control, wastewater, water resources, storm water, sanitary sewer, site development, wastewater design, civil engineering, EIT
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Researches and develops sound technical solutions to address civil and yard piping associated with water, wastewater, and storm water related facilities.
- Prepares bid documents, drawings/specifications, calculations, addenda, change orders, investigation reports, and other work production as required.
- Reviews shop drawings and responds to questions from contractors during construction phase.
- Conducts on-site inspection/investigation including survey and documentation of civil/storm water issues and solutions.
- Develops investigative reports, repair drawings, and specifications as required.
- Maintains project records and performs all other assigned duties.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law
Sandy Plains GA USA
Jobs in Sandy Plains GA Georgia
Water Resources Engineer Sandy Plains jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.