Richemont Seoul Korea, South
2 weeks ago
JOB TITLE Specialist Operations Manager
REPORTING TO Specialist Director
Developing Cartier Watch Wholesale Business with Specialist Retail Partners and relevant stakeholders.
Key responsibility 1
• Sell-Out / Sell-In management with POS in line with Specialist's annual & monthly objectives.
• Regular business report (weekly / monthly / quarterly) to provide the market trend & competitors sales to SP director.
• Monitor sales trend, and develop & implement proper action plans in accordance with SP's strategic directions / objectives.
• Monitor POS & individual sales performance of POS staff & take corrective action if necessary
• Incentive scheme implementation and budget management in cooperation with the team
• Manage and monitor SP's budget & expense
Key responsibility 2
• Set up and implement POS operation guideline in line with Cartier's global guideline
• Organize regular POS meeting (Partners, POS... managers), Monitor feedbacks from POS in preparation of POS action plans.
• Co-work with other department (VMD, SDP, MKT, Etc.) to provide the excellent quality of service and POS environment.
Key responsibility 3
• Support Specialist’s network strategy to align with other commercial channels.
• Conduct practical opening/closing processes & co-work with SDP, Partners, and Dept. stores.
• Handling legal affairs in regards to POS operations from drafting to conclusion (Contracts, Official Document, Liasion with HQ & RIC legal team, and local attorneys.)
• Communication with Retailers, and Partners
Key responsibility 4
• Set up objective/responsibilities of sales team in line with Specialist’s annual objective & Overview performance progression
• Mid and Year-end review of sales & operation performance with sales team.
• Cartier's ambassador competency development
Key responsibility 5
• Approve stock return and FOC request upon return & exchange policy
• Handling customer complaint in cooperation with CS & POS.
• Leading other ad-hoc projects & tasks when it's required.
- University Degree with 5~8 years’ experience in Luxury industry (Watch, luxury retail background is a plus)
- Hands on Attitude
- Problem solving and process management skills
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Act as a team player
- Fluent in English
- SAP Preferred, Excel and PPT is Must
Seoul South Korea
[Cartier] Specialist Operations Manager Seoul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.