SQRL Kansas City MO United States
2 weeks ago
• FAST growing company = tons of opportunity
• Surrounded by an entrepreneurial leadership team motivated to make a difference in people's lives...
• Gain experience and build a network in an expanding area of clinical research, including cutting-edge vaccine trials
Our client is a clinical research organization offering an innovative approach to conducting clinical trials for the prevention and treatment of debilitating diseases. Our client’s research sites are located within physicians’ offices, medical clinics, and senior living communities to support research in the fields of Neurology, Family Practice, Dermatology, and more! Their flexible clinical research model allows them to be awarded new, exciting trials, such as vaccines for COVID and major Alzheimer's research!
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a specialized research professional under the direction of the clinical Principal Investigator (PI )and Site Manager. While the PI and Site Manager are primarily responsible for the overall design, conduct, and management of the clinical trial, the CRC supports, facilitates, and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study. The CRC supports the patients throughout the clinical trial process and makes the biggest impact on the quality of the patient's experience.
• Conduct procedures such as vital signs, blood draws, EKGs, and bladder scans.
• Assure study subjects are scheduled with the doctor and any other procedures that might be required to complete that visit.
• Gather lab results or procedure reports
• Maintain GCP and follow protocols
• patient recruiting, site support, and non-patient-facing coordination.
• 2+ years of experience working as a Clinical Research Coordinator
• 2+ years of experience with Sponsor backed clinical trials (phases I, II, III, or IV)
• Phlebotomy experience
Kansas City MO USA
Jobs in Kansas City MO United States
Clinical Research Coordinator Kansas City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.