IQVIA Durham NC United States
2 weeks ago
IQVIA’s Global Project Leadership group are dedicated to assisting our clients in driving healthcare forward and enabling medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world.
To further expand our growing business demands across our Clinical Operations organization, this position will establishing critical relationships and lead the overall strategy with... organizations that prime with the US government. The opportunity is suited to an individual with solid experience of US military/government procurement methods, contract types, omnibus task order approach and military processes. This role will partner with other R&DS functions including D&DI in terms of defining overall strategy and approach.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with sponsor government compliance officers to ensure mutual interpretation of regulations for key accounts. Establishes and maintains relationships with appropriate contacts at select agencies including BARDA, NIH, HHS etc as required. May be called on to serve on select governance committees as a core or ad hoc member to report on compliance.
• Contribute to the development of the project delivery strategy for RFPs. Understand project strategy and operationalize the agreed upon approach.
• Oversee the development of integrated study management plans with the core project team
• Oversee progress against contract and prepare/present project information proactively to all stakeholders internally and externally
• Establishes and administers effective training for project teams unfamiliar with applicable laws and regulations related to government work. Monitors training for effectiveness
• Maintains current knowledge of laws and regulations; develops annual compliance work plan; provides reports and guidance, as applicable, to senior management, staff, and employees on ethics and compliance matters; coordinates internal compliance risk identification, reviews and monitors activities; investigates matters related to compliance; develops, assesses, and implements compliance training and education; and develops and supports business conduct and compliance-oriented audits
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or related field with 12-15 years clinical research experience including project management and compliance experience in positions of increasing responsibility
• Solid understanding of US military/government procurement methods
• Strong leadership competencies and viewed as a leading expert within the field by peers
• Proven people management skills. Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a function with large annual pipeline at a senior level
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Durham NC USA
Jobs in Durham NC United States
Senior Director - Head of US Government Studies and Health... Durham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.