SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering
SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering Oman Oman
2 weeks ago
Atkins are looking for an experienced LEAD ARCHITECT to join our team in Oman
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The role will be supported by a dedicated project team, and its main task will be to bring cohesiveness to the work produced by specific asset teams led by other specific Lead Architects covering Hospitality, Residential, Leisure and Retail
• The role will also focus on identifying interface challenges between assets and scope gaps
• As a senior position, the role will demand extensive expertise in all stages of design, with a focus on Schematic stage onwards. It is expected that candidates will be very experienced in terms of leading the preparation of submissions, having extensive knowledge in international best standards and practices and proven expertise in architectural detailing
• Candidates are expected to be able to grasp concepts and briefings with speed and then work in a well-documented and structured way with their teams and others to produce design... solutions to be evaluated within the studio and with clients and stakeholders
• Ability to work both physically together or as part of a remote team and maintain ATKINS QA/QC standards
• Keen eye for design, drawing and submissions review
Experience & Qualifications
• Minimum 12 years of real estate design and material experience with a degree in architecture
• At least 8 years in Middle East region in similar major RE / Infrastructure Projects.
• Have LEED / Sustainability experience (essential)
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
• A competitive salary
• Accommodation allowance
• Transportation allowance
• 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Company gratuity scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Annual flight allowance to point of origin
SNC-Lavalin is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We aim to provide quality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement. We oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination.
Our aim is for the company to be representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applications equally.
We pursue this commitment by:
Having clear and concise procedures and guidelines for both line managers and employees to ensure policies are fully understood and implemented;
Complying with the relevant employment legislation and codes of practice;
Ensuring that all existing employees, potential employees, colleagues and customers are treated equally and with respect;
Ensuring that the workplace is an environment free from discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying regardless of an individual’s gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement;
Making all decisions relating to recruitment, selection or promotion according to the employees’ ability.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.