LHH Geneva Switzerland
1 week ago
PSM SI Project Manager - 9 month mission Our client is an international well-known NGO located in Geneva. (global health partnership). Their mission is to defeat HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria and ensure a more equitable future for all. They raise and invest money to fight the diseases and strengthen health systems in more than 100 countries. We are currently looking for a PSM SI Project Manager for a nine-month mission.
(Ideally starting date:
You will coordinate and oversee the effective implementation of Catalytic Initiatives in PSM Investments. These are meant to deliver catalytic impact by incentivizing the use of country allocations for greater investments in supply chain.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Planning & Monitoring effective Implementation of PSM Catalytic Initiatives in current cycle and ensure timely implementation - Reporting on progress made to various stakeholders PSM Strategic Initiatives in current cycle - Ensure alignment of catalytic... investments & priorities across the organization and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders - Managing the pool of Technical Assistance providers, in coordination with other members of the Supply Chain team Your detailed responsibilities:
1. Catalytic Investments Planning :
Develop and drive PSM Catalytic investments master workplan 2. PSM Strategic Initiatives delivery:
Work with managers to drive the implementation of key aspects of the workplan, Provide coordination support to ensure all work streams are aligned and working towards delivering the stated PSM scope of work on time and on budget 3. PSM Strategic Initiatives monitoring and reporting :
Effectively monitor key project deliverables, indicators and risks throughout implementation through a structured tracking and early warning system
4. Management of the TA pool :
Own the centralized repository of TA providers pre-qualified for SC related initiatives & ensure updating of the list & use of the TA pool for SC related investments.
- Advanced degree in Computer science, Data Science, Information systems, supply chain management, logistics, engineering, or related technical area.
- 6 years of experience in supply chain or similar function that requires providing timely, accurate and relevant information to support operational decision making.
- 3 years of experience leading large scale data collection within a developing country context - Excellent knowledge in English and good working knowledge of French If you are interested in joining the fight against HIV, TB and malaria, please apply to this position. #BOOST
PSM SI Project Manager - mission Geneva jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.