Inicio Group ΕΠΕ
Inicio Group ΕΠΕ Thessaloniki Greece
2 weeks ago
We have a new opportunity for a Full Time Administrative Assistant/ Medical secretary to provide secretarial support to consultants based in the UK.
• Employment type: Full Time
• Weekly schedule: Monday to Friday, UK office hours 9 am- 5 pm
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to occasionally work from home (following a 6 month probation and training period)
• Provide support with clerical and administrative duties
• Point of contact for patients, consultant, hospital, referrals, insurance companies
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails
• Make appointments, bookings, admissions and raise the required paperwork
• Correspondence and medical reporting using digital audio software
• Establishing and maintaining easily accessible and secure filing and administrative systems
• Using practice management and/or hospital systems to maintain and update records and internal databases
• Using a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Office, Google... workspace) to manage data and produce documents and presentations
Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluency in English and Greek
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Great attention to detail
• High accuracy in typing and editing medical reports
• Multitasking and adaptability to a fast paced environment
• Fast learner as you will need to familiarize yourself with new software and different hospital systems.
• English C1-C2 level (Please do not apply if your English is not to this levels).
• At least two years of experience in a Secretarial Support position. It is preferred if it is medical associated.
• Higher Education Degree
Kindly send us your CV (in English) with a short point stating why you want this position to [email protected].
You will be require to take a test before proceeding to the interview stage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 700.00€ - 1,000.00€ per month
• Bachelor's (Required)
• secretarial support: 2 years (Required)
• English C1-C2 Level (Required)
Expected Start Date: 24/03/2023
Medical secretary Thessaloniki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.