Capital Recruit Canberra ACT Australia
3 weeks ago
Bespoke Federal Government Department.
You will be working as part of a multi—functional management accounting team in this medium sized agency. At the APS6 level you will work across both internal and external budgeting and operate as a direct conduit between the CFO unit and line areas. Your role is to drive cohesion and support the line areas with all aspects of finance. This includes:
• Management of divisions’ budgets and forecasts
• Financial support project managers with the delivery of their projects
• Engage in costing activities
• Analysis of business performance against financial targets
• Assist with the development of the monthly management reporting packs
• External budget management and using CBMS to report back to the Dept. of Finance
This will be offered as a non-ongoing contract initially for 6 months. There is budget and FTE to recruit the role on a permanent basis and the intention is to recruit the role within the initial 6 months of... the contract.
Your Skills And Experience
You have worked in a management accounting role at the APS5/6 level or equivalent previously from a government environment. You must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to develop business relationships. A high performing APS5 will be considered for this role.
You must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this role, and preferably hold a current security clearance.
How To Apply
Apply with your resume in Word format or for more information please call Max Welch on 0487 884 769
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
APS6 Management Accountant - 6 Months Contract, Potential for... Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.