HCA Healthcare Lake City FL United States
2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Manager Safety Security opening with HCA Florida Lake City Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
HCA Florida Lake City Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
• Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
• Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
• Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
• 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
• Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
• Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
• Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
• Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
• Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
• Colleague recognition program
• Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
• Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Manager Safety Security for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Plan, organize and direct the activities of the Telecommunications Department in accordance with applicable administrative and regulatory requirements. Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
What you will do in this role:
• Prepares work schedules, assigns personnel, evaluates work performance and make recommendations for personnel requirements to the Director of Facilities Management.
• Maintains time and attendance logs, inputs all manual corrections into payroll systems, tracks and logs attendance records, assigns log distance authorization coeds to authorized personnel.
• Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program and safety standards.
• Responds to and resolves problems and complaint raised by internal and external customers including physicians, patients and staff.
• Maintains facilities and equipment to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Performs duties of PBX Operator as needed as well as all other duties as assigned or requested.
• Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
What qualifications you will need:
• Proficient in English
• Nortel PBX
• Knowledge of Code Blue/Fire Alarm Procedures and all other emergency procedures
• Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
• Previous Supervisory experience preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Lake City Hospital is a 103-bed acute care hospital. For over 60 years, we have served Columbia, Hamilton, and Suwannee counties and surrounding communities. Our hospital is a part of HCA Healthcare North Florida. We offer medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, and imaging and rehabilitation services. We are an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology. We have achieved Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission. For 20 years in a row, we have been named the areas Best of the Best Hospital. We were named an employer of choice in 2019 by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Manager Safety Security opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Lake City FL USA
Jobs in Lake City FL United States
Manager Safety Security Lake City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.