Australian National University External
Australian National University External Canberra ACT Australia
2 weeks ago
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $86,960-$100,098 pa, plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Continuing
• As Deputy Editor of the University's premier publication, ANU Reporter, this position plays a key role finding and telling great stories online daily and for the print edition twice a year;
• The Media and Digital Communications Officer also helps coordinate the University's social media operations, including creative ideas generation, content creation and issues monitoring;
• This role supports the Digital Communications Manager/Editor of ANU Reporter to provide training in writing and social media advice across the University.
• This opportunity would suit someone with qualifications in journalism or communications, strong writing and editing skills, and substantial work experience developing and implementing new approaches to social and other digital media.
The Australian National University is seeking a creative and... energetic Media and Digital Communications Officer/Deputy Editor of ANU Reporter to act as a digital journalist on campus and support the implementation of the University-wide digital communications strategy.
This position will promote ANU and its activities through commissioning, writing/creating, editing and publishing/posting high-quality and engaging content, including for the University’s premier publication ANU Reporter, social media and wider media.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Communications Manager/Editor of ANU Reporter and with colleagues across ANU to create content and support academics and the University Executive in successful social and digital media engagement.
Applicant enquiries: Jarrah Aguera, Digital Communications Manager/Editor of ANU Reporter. T: 0436 814 561 E: [email protected]
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on [email protected]
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
• A statement addressing each selection criterion separately.
• A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
• Two samples of relevant work.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
Media & Digital Comms Officer / Deputy Editor ANU Reporter Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.