Marbury Creative Group
Marbury Creative Group Duluth GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
THIS IS A HYBRID POSITION: WORK FROM HOME ON MONDAYS AND IN OFFICE THE REST OF THE WEEK.
The account manager is responsible for daily contact between the agency and client accounts. They ensure that client needs are met by driving marketing recommendations, managing project expectations and monitoring deadlines. The account manager interfaces with various agency departments on behalf of the client. This includes client intake meetings, writing the creative brief, meeting with the creative team on creative briefing/input, and meeting with Agency Partners and VP of Strategy on project vision, scope, and budget.
The account manager has major input in developing client plans working closely with the VP of Strategy. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account manager is responsible for carrying out the plans on a daily basis and managing campaign performance with analytics.
Responsibilities include account planning and budget management, client meetings and calls, opening jobs, tracking time, creating and updating status reports, developing timelines, writing up and reviewing change orders, reviewing and proofing all projects between agency and client, all while ensuring projects accurately stay within scope, budget and time. The account manager is also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients and developing the estimates for client approval.
• Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
• Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ project deliverables through production and traffic managers.
• Receives client briefings, takes detailed notes for all client meetings, and distributes notes to agency.
• Quickly and accurately communicates and tracks Client Change Orders.
• Effectively presents, sells, and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other account service team members in these functions.
• Works with the media team on campaign set-ups, monitors campaign performance and develops reporting analytics and insights in partnership with the media team.
• Ensures client relations are positive and stable; immediately notifying the Partners of any potential problems with client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
• Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing/industry developments.
• Assists in preparing client proposals, marketing communications, strategic marketing plans and media plans.
• Regularly checks for and professionally responds DAILY to all client communications, including calls and emails.
• Oversees execution, pricing, placement of approved programs, keeping track of budget, time and scope accuracy.
• Reviews, proofs and approves creative/digital/social/production materials, copy and layouts and coordinates client approvals.
• Maintains project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
• Actively seeks additional projects/new business from clients, notifying Partner/EVP and VP of Strategy.
• Keeps account coordinator/assistant and account lead informed of client activities.
• Represents agency at industry and community functions.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Proficient grammar and proofreading; demonstrates interest in client business and industry.
• People person, tremendously enjoys working with client and internal team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Understanding and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task, learn quickly and respond positively to change.
• Must have an understanding and appreciation of marketing and design.
Work is normally sedentary and performed in a climate-controlled office environment. However, there are occasions when work will be performed in outside locations and be subject to seasonal extremes of heat, humidity, and/or cold. Some work activities may entail extended periods of standing or walking. Occasional lifting of materials/equipment up to 25 lbs. may be required.
The following equipment will be used in the conduct of daily business:
Laptop/desktop computer(s), mouse, keyboard; commercial art and graphic design hardware, software, and peripherals; tablet(s); office land line and cellular phones; copier; and scanner.
Duluth GA USA
Marketing Account Manager Duluth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.