Menzon Nigeria Limited
Menzon Nigeria Limited Abuja Nigeria
3 weeks ago
• Ensure documentation of all financial transactions using electronic accounting system and ensure that all accounting entries have valid supporting documents.
• Generate and/or prepare financial reports, statements etc. as required.
• Compile, analyse and report financial data.
• Review and reconcile bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
• Issue purchase orders and invoices and process payments promptly.
• Ensure all account-related matters are swiftly attended to.
• Verify accounting documents and records for accuracy and recommend and/or implement correction as necessary.
• Assist with investment/project appraisals and financial forecasting as required.
• Assist with verification of fixed assets and regularly update the fixed asset registers.
• Manage assigned accounts of business units or projects including to track budget and report variance.
• Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors as... directed.
• Assist with filling and remittance of statutory deductions.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Ensure that all accounting transactions comply with the law as well as company’s policies, standards and guidelines
• Keep abreast of developments relating to accounting and finance practice.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field.
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in accounting or finance capacities.
• Professional certification in accounting ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
• Knowledge/experience in project accounting and background in constructions environment are added advantages.
• In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles GAAP
• Hands on experience with accounting software and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times including to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality.
• Commitment to ethical standards and high level of personal and professional integrity.
• Proactive approach to problem-solving.
• Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.