Light Street Special Education Solutions
Light Street Special Education Solutions Mesa AZ United States
3 weeks ago
Now interviewing School Psychologists for the 2023-2024 School Year...
• Competitive compensation
• Benefit packages that include different plan options that work for you and your family, which includes medical/dental/vision
• Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
• Relocation Assistance! Referral Bonuses!
Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of LEARN Behavioral (http://www.learnbehavioral.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Join Light Street Special Education Solutions', a division of LEARN Behavioral, national network of education professionals as a School Psychologist, and become a part of a team taking a fresh approach to special education.
We are now interviewing School Psychologists in Mesa, Arizona for the 2023-2024 School Year.
Light Street is looking for outstanding School Psychologists to work with children in a school setting and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes!
• Master's in School Psychology
• Maintain valid license in Arizona
• Valid Arizona IVP Fingerprint card
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
The health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community are of the utmost importance to LEARN Behavioral. With the continued presence of COVID-19, we are committed to providing our essential services to clients, while maintaining safety for everyone. Please consider our practices on Face Coverings, Daily Health Screenings, and Employee Vaccinations below before applying for one of our open positions:
• Face Coverings - LEARN follows the CDC's guidance and in most locations, face coverings are optional. There are a few exceptions where continued use of face coverings, such as local county and/or payor mandates, is required. Please note that as the CDC guidance changes, LEARN's face covering practices will also change.
• Daily Health Screenings - We follow local county guidelines, and may adjust this practice as COVID-19 cases in your area increase/decrease.
• Employee Vaccination - Employees are encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19, as vaccination may be a requirement in the future to comply with Executive and State/Local or Payor vaccination mandates
Mesa AZ USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.