ProCare Therapy Anchorage AK United States
2 weeks ago
School Psychologist- Anchorage, AK
Are you someone looking to make the change from the busy city life to a calm, quaint area? This is your perfect opportunity to work full time with PreK-12th grade aged students in a highly sought after area! This position will be primarily elementary...
Therapists are responsible for providing high-quality, delivered IEP/school based School Psychology services to PreK-12th grade students.
• Conduct psychoeducational evaluations for students PreK through 12 grade according to federal, state, and school guidelines.
• Complete Initial Evaluation and Re-evaluations
• Complete Assessment Plans, RORs/REEDs, and FBAs.
• Provide administration of cognitive and achievement assessments following best practice assessment standards.
• Conduct other portions of the evaluation, including interviews and observations, adaptive behavior, social/emotional behavior, and executive functioning assessments.
• Integrate assessment results into a comprehensive evaluation report and submit paperwork as needed.
• Present evaluation findings at IEP meetings and collaborate with school teams regarding eligibility determination.
• Additional opportunities are available for School Psychologists to serve in mental health counseling roles
• Alaska School Psychologist Certification
• Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post master s) working in a school-based setting
• Minimum of 4 year school based experience as a School Psychologist (for school psychologist assessors)
• Prior school experience preferred
If interested, please send resumes to [email protected]
Anchorage AK USA
Jobs in Anchorage AK United States
School Psychologist needed in Anchorage jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.