HumanEdge Travel Healthcare
HumanEdge Travel Healthcare Salem OR United States
2 weeks ago
HumanEdge Travel Healthcare is seeking a School Psychologist (Certified) for a travel job in Salem, Oregon.
Job Description & Requirements
• Specialty: School Psychologist (Certified...
• Discipline: School Services
• Start Date: 05/19/2023
• Duration: 42 weeks
• 40 hours per week
• Shift: 8 hours
• Employment Type: Travel
HumanEdge Allied Health is interviewing School Psychologists for the 2023-2024 school year. Local and travel School Psychologists are welcome to apply. Out-of-state School Psychologists must have OR School Psychologist credentials in-hand prior to the beginning of the school year. This job is a full-time contract for the full 2023-2024 school year.
• Assignment Type: Full-time contract
• Assignment Location: Salem, OR
• Contract Length: 2023-2024 school year
• Schedule: Mon – Fri, 37.5 hours worked per week
• Master’s Degree or higher in School Psychology
• OR School Psychologist certification
• At least 2 years of experience working in a school/educational setting
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and re-arrange tasks and schedules as required
HumanEdge Travel Healthcare Job ID #307202. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: School Services School Psychologist (Certified).
About HumanEdge Travel Healthcare
HumanEdge Allied Health is a full-service nursing and allied health staffing agency that has lived and breathed staffing for more than 30 years, making us one of the most trusted in the industry
Salem OR USA
Jobs in Salem OR United States
School Psychologist (Certified) - $1,795 per week Salem jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.