Nanjing Foreign Language School Fangshan Campus
Nanjing Foreign Language School Fangshan Campus Nanjing Jiangsu China
1 week ago
• Start Date
• Salary Offer
• Grade Level
Language, Writing & Culture
3600 Hongjing Avenue, Nanjing, China
click to view
click to view
• Work Monday to Friday.
• Teach no more than 18 periods a week.
• Instruction time ranges between 30 to 40 minutes.
• Small class sizes; between 20 and 25 children per class.
• Participate in ongoing professional development and training.
• Attend departmental and school meetings as and when scheduled.
• Collaborate with subject team members to achieve greater programme success.
• Competitive remuneration
• Three daily meals provided
• Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Work Permit
• Dormitory on campus
• Paid holidays include:
• Labour Day (5 days)
• Tomb-Sweeping Festival (3 days)
• Dragon Boat Festival (3 days)
• National Holiday (7 days)
• Spring Festival (Winter Holiday) (3... weeks)
• Summer Holidays (8 weeks)
• Free school car parking
• Free school gym
• Free school swimming pool
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The job description for an ESL teacher may include the following performance responsibilities:
• Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet school and national standards.
• Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with the district’s/school’s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets.
• Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
• Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area.
• Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in language acquisition.
• Maintain complete and accurate records of student progress and evidence of growth and progress.
• Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility and incorporates challenging instructional strategies.
• Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students.
• Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
• Employ a variety of instructional techniques and strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students.
• Manage allotted learning time to maximize student achievement.
• Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
Candidates must meet the following:
• Outstanding personal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to keep concise records.
• A sensitivity to the development stages and well-being of ELLs.
• The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment.
• The ability to facilitate group discussion, analyze situations, and draw conclusions.
• The ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups.
• Excellent problem solving skills to analyze issues and create action plans.
• The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours.
• The ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships.
• A minimum of two years teaching experience.
• For the purpose of teaching second language speakers, it is expected that candidates possess either a TEFL,TESOL, to CELTA certification.
• A degree in your related teaching subject.
• No prior convictions.
• Good health.
• References upon request.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or would like to find out more about us or the job opportunities we currently have on offer
Nanjing Jiangsu China
English Language Teachers Nanjing jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.