Harman International Estado de México Campeche Mexico
1 week ago
SAP Security Sr. Architect page is loaded SAP Security Sr. Architect
Apply locations MX_Home_Office time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago job requisition id R-24624-2023 A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Have you heard of JBL or Harman/Kardon, some of the world’s leading audio brands? The markets we are leading in, are fast paced, fun and dynamic.
We make headphones, portable speakers for Consumer, also Professional audio for Stadiums and Live Concerts, and for Automotive, audio and connectivity.
At HARMAN, you have more than a career. Our agile culture gives you the chance to rapidly develop your skills, learn quickly and find ways to... create excellent results. We invite you to constantly challenge yourself, cultivate new ideas, work on something new and enhance your abilities. There are many great opportunities across all of our HARMAN divisions and locations. Like this one.
The Information Technology team is looking for the ultimate team player and seasoned Systems Specialist –SAP Security/ GRC. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of delivering SAP Security projects, Support and Compliance activities
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have any direct or indirect reports.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting SAP Authorizations for our current SAP system landscape (GRC, ERP, SRM, SCM, XI/PI, Solution Manager, SAP Portal, MII, ME, BI,MDM, Business Objects, EP, IBP, Ariba)
• Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into a SAP Security landscape
• Build Roles/ Authorizations/ User Creations for existing operations and New Implementations/ Rollouts
• Major contribution in architecting solutions
• Development of training material, configuration and process documentations and organization of training courses
• Preparing system documentation.
• Improvement and maintenance of systems to include rollout and upgrades.
• Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
• Identify and evaluate industry trends to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
• Provide Level 3 support of SAP Security applications.
• Conducts detailed analysis sessions with end users and business SMEs related to SAP Security
• Define Business SAP Security Blueprints for Projects
• Collaborates with Global Competency Centers for the respective technology tower
• Prepare comprehensive business requirements documentation for SAP Security
• Perform complex User acceptance testing wrt to SAP Security
• Ability to manage multiple projects end to end from analysis, requirements gathering and documentations, UAT, and Post Production verification limited to SAP Security
• Monitor and send recurring reporting
• Querying for ad-hoc data requests
• Complete periodic audit activities on time.
• Coordinate with Internal and External Audits.
• SAP Security knowledge in the applications GRC, ECC, Solution Manager, EP, IBP, Ariba, Fiori, MDM, SRM, BI, BPC and Audit & Compliance.
• Working Knowledge of:
• SAP GRC 10/10.1/12 (ARA, EAM, UAM, ARM, BRM)
• Identity / Security management in an SAP environment
• SAP Security Concepts
• 7-10 years professional work SAP Security/ GRC experience in technology industry
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
• SAP Security/ GRC Certified, PMP Certified preferred
• Good understanding of ASAP methodology.
• Experience in handling Vendor teams.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
• A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
• Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests.
• Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application Development projects.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
• Ability to influence and drive change.
• Possess advanced skills in cross-cultural awareness, communication, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
• Experience in building the processes, metrics, controls, governance, and organization necessary to deliver mission critical projects.
Leadership: Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
• Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
Change Orientation: Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
• Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
Collaboration: Connect, engage and communicate with others
• Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
Judgment: Make sound decisions
• Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
Results-Driven: Deliver extraordinary results
• Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
• Willingness to travel 10% of the time.
• Willingness to work in an office in Queretaro, Juarez, Tijuana or Fully remote.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Ability to influence and drive change.
• Possess skills in cross-cultural awareness, influence, communication, and problem solving.
• Acting proactive and independent in a global organization.
What We Offer
• Access to employee discounts on world class HARMAN/Samsung products (JBL, Harman Kardon, AKG etc.)
• Professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies
• Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration and collaboration in a global environment
• An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development
• Tuition Reimbursement
• “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com )
Similar Jobs (1)
Senior Snowflake Data Engineer
locations MX_Home_Office time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago About Us
About HARMAN International
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company's software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, brilliant career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN
Estado de México Campeche Mexico
Jobs in Estado de México Campeche Mexico
SAP Security Sr. Architect Estado de México jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.