McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
2 weeks ago
Who You'll Work With You will join one of our offices in Mexico as part of loud by McKinsey. This group brings together the best of McKinsey’s cloud capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
Our Cloud capabilities, including our recent acquisition of Candid Partners, are now under one new, unified brand name - Cloud by McKinsey. We bring the best minds in business and cloud technology to clients’ cloud transformation journeys. We are driving end-to-end value delivery, coaching and capability building, overall lower cost and higher ROI of cloud transformations, and effective collaboration with other third parties. We will continue to bring our deep industry and functional expertise to cloud projects and Candid Partners’ distinctive assets will be incorporated into the work processes, including their Matter platform, which assists in planning, provisioning, and managing cloud security compliance.
What You'll DoYou will provide leading-edge... technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises and will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design, and implementation of AWS/Azure/GCP initiatives.
In this role, you will design enterprise cloud technical strategy and define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams. You will also design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS/Azure/GCP.
You will build and deploy production systems in AWS/Azure/GCP and design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform. You will act as a liaison between client stakeholders and internal technical leads, gathering requirements, producing designs, and delivering subject matter expertise. You will also participate in the re-architecture of applications in order to optimize for cloud environments.
Lastly, you will devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management, and design cloud network connectivity architecture.
• Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing CSP solutions leveraging CSP APIs
• Deep experience with a mix of IAM, storage, compute, networking, data, machine learning, IoT, migration, and container services from AWS/GCP/Azure services
• Azure VMs, Azure DevOps, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure AD, API Management, Azure Backup, Azure Content Delivery Network, Logic Apps, App Service Engine, and AKS
• Strong experience designing and implementing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Pulumi, Cloud Formation, OR Amazon CDK
• Knowledge of designing and implementing modern CI/CD pipelines with both cloud native and third-party toolsets
• Well-rounded understanding of necessary supporting services for cloud-based applications (e.g., certificate management, firewalls, encryption)
• Understanding of leading-edge technologies, tools, and software/service vendors that are used to provide the supporting services for cloud-based applications
• Basic understanding of cloud financial operations and how architecture affects cloud costs
• Previous experience in a consulting environment or managing client facing relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Bilingual with English and Spanish
Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico (+1 other)
Jobs in Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Cloud Architect - Cloud by McKinsey Monterrey jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.