INTECON Washington DC United States
1 week ago
INTECON, LLC is seeking a highly skilled Data Analyst II to join its team in support of the FEMA Office of National Continuity Programs (ONCP) Business Management Division (BMD) . The selected candidate will be responsible for providing critical support to the BMD's five major areas of responsibility, including Budget and Financial Management, Acquisitions Management, Human Resources... Administration, Asset Management, and Portfolio Oversight.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis to support BMD operations and decision-making processes.
• Develop and maintain data systems, tools, and processes to collect, store, and analyze data related to BMD operations and performance.
• Design and conduct surveys, assessments, and evaluations to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement in BMD operations.
• Collaborate with BMD stakeholders to identify data needs and develop appropriate data solutions to support their business requirements.
• Generate reports and presentations that effectively communicate data insights and findings to BMD stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of BMD operations, policies, and procedures, as well as the broader context of ONCP's mission and objectives.
• Assist in developing manageable budget milestones aligning with FEMA and DHS goals. Milestones shall be aligned with DHS-wide earned value management (EVM) guidelines related to cost accounting and financial management.
• Assist in budget formulation and execution, with analysts supporting division portfolios.
• Assist in Event Tracking and Approval (ETA) and Travel Submission Management
• Aid in package review, approval, and email through Enterprise Coordination Approvals Processing System (ECAPS) tracking and approval
• Provides support for developing status of funds and briefing charts.
• Assists in preparing required OCFO quarterly and annual Undelivered Order Obligation (UDO) reconciliation requirements.
• File and store all documentation according to the FMB configuration management plan and file record system.
• Assist in creating, processing, and following through on financial documentation for knowledge management and auditing authorities.
• Assist in the creation of FMB-related PowerPoint presentations (*proficient in all Microsoft Software applications) (Senior Level preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree in operations research, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
• At least 7 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a government or military context.
• Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in statistical analysis, data modeling, and visualization tools.
• Experience with database design and management, data collection, and data cleaning.
• Familiarity with data analysis programming languages (e.g., Python, R) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present data insights to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Active Top Secret Clearance
• Experience supporting FEMA desired
Washington DC USA
Jobs in Washington DC United States
Data Analyst II Washington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.