Korn Ferry Wilmington DE United States
2 weeks ago
Korn Ferry is seeking a talented Data Analyst for one of our clients in Wilmington, DE.
You will implement AA/Tableau dashboards, advanced custom reporting, and A/B testing to enhance the specialist and customer experiences. In addition, you will work collaboratively with stakeholders across Servicing functions and groups.
This role represents a core analytics responsibility and offers opportunities to contribute thought leadership with exposure to senior leadership. Success in this role will require technical skills, attention to detail, and strong project management skills. You will use your advanced SQL, Analytical tools (or Python coding), and project management expertise to deliver insights/reporting on exciting service features and capabilities.
A successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated senior analyst with strong execution skills and demonstrated experience managing a diverse suite of analyses. In addition, this role requires critical thinking, analytical storytelling, presentation, technical abilities, and flexibility/ adaptability to change.
• Lead analytics initiatives, supporting multiple Service Product stakeholders hungry for analytics and insights
• Measure OKRs, monitor performance of features and capabilities, build hypotheses, conduct A/B testing, and identify opportunities for new features
• Get involved and deliver projects ranging from simple trend analysis to cross-channel journey analysis to prescriptive analytics, which includes data mining, business judgment, and collaboration to improve the customer experience
• Manage and work on all phases of the analytics lifecycle, including documenting data lineage, scoping, data development, hypothesis development, data analysis, generating insights, developing, and delivering presentations of findings.
• Look at customer interactions and events across various channels to better understand customer journeys and friction points.
• Partner closely and collaborate with data management teams, strategy teams, and other analytics resources across multiple functional units.
• Translate data into meaningful insights and present a compelling story to stakeholders for decision making
• 3+ years of industry experience in a data product/analytics field in a large-scale data environment or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in the financial services industry preferred
• Experience working with stakeholders and driving data-driven decision making
• Bachelor's degree is required, and a master's degree is preferred.
• Intellectually curious and eager to learn new things with an eye for innovation
• Excellent at completing projects and tasks independently
• Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Operational business knowledge of processes, data, controls, and technology platforms
• Strong SQL skills with the ability to pull data using multiple joins, sub-queries, and advanced functions in an enterprise-scale database environment and Hadoop environment
• Foundational to advanced skills in tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, SQL workbench
• Experience with business intelligence and data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, SAS, or Python
• Experience with visualization techniques for data analysis and presentation (Tableau preferred)
• Basic skills with JIRA, Confluence
• Familiarity with Cloud (AWS) based data solutions and tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry unleashes potential in people, teams, and organizations. We work with our clients to design optimal organization structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward and motivate their workforce while developing professionals as they navigate and advance their careers. To learn more, please visit Korn Ferry at www.Kornferry.com
Wilmington DE USA
Jobs in Wilmington DE United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.