General Dynamics Information Technology
General Dynamics Information Technology Texas United States
3 weeks ago
Req ID: RQ147361
Type of Requisition: Regular...
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Training
Cyber Security Training,Governance Management,Information Technology Security
5 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required:
Transform technology into opportunity as a Cybersecurity Training Specialist with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Cybersecurity Training Specialist, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
HOW A TRAINING SPECIALIST SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
• Develop courses from an idea or concept.
• Create a course outline.
• Build a syllabus complete with learning objectives.
• Write three x 8-hour a day lectures worth of material to meet those objectives.
• Teach to a level that enhances a student's understanding and increases both the security posture of their units and the ability to accomplish a given mission set.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree desired.
• Required Experience: Four+ years’ related experience, 2+ years of field experience in Cyber and IT.
• An understanding of FISMA requirements as well as the Risk Management Framework.
• Familiarity with the NIST publications and the requirements leveraged in them.
• Familiarity with the Canvas LMS.
• Experience managing/teaching in a virtual classroom.
• Understand IT security tools (auditing, STIGs, SCAP, other vulnerability assessment tools, XACTA, etc.).
• Ability to teach in a computer lab environment (several courses will be lab-based).
• Must have one DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level II certification (i.e. CAP (preferred), CASP+, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, or CCISO.
• Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI.
• Location: On Customer Site.
• Requires travel 25-50% of the year.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• 401K with company match.
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages.
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career.
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications.
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from.
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays.
#AFOpportunities #Defense #USAF #gditcareers
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class
Cybersecurity Training Specialist - TS/SCI Clearance Texas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.