KYYBA Inc Atlanta GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Title - Electrical Product Design Engineer
Location : Atlanta Georgia USA 30346...
Duration – 6+ months (long term)
• Development of electrical schematic design for the next generation of products.
• Participate in the component selection to meet performance, quality and cost requirements.
• Collaborate as a key member of an international engineering team to ensure the product is developed on-schedule and within budget while meeting all design and certification requirements.
• Collaborate with procurement throughout the order process from conception to production.
• Support production during prototype builds and design change implementation.
• Support the local assembly and introduction of new Concepts and prototypes for EV Chargers and EV interfaces from 100kW to 3MW.
• Create documentation (schematics, wire diagrams, BOMs) to support all the NPI process, prototyping and final design validation processes.
• Development of manufacturing / assembly documentation packages, including product manuals
• Role will report to R&D Principal Engineer.
Essential Job Functions:
• Design product solutions to meet predefined Product requirements in cost-effective and timely manner.
• Ensure electrical global designs meet all applicable agency requirements and standards. (ie: UL, NEMA, IEC etc.)
• Interact with other R&D engineering team members, to resolve technical issues in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
• Create product and process test reports/plans of new or modified product designs.
• Planning, implementation, and execution of testing plans for designs validation.
• Collaborate in agency certification and approval process providing documentation and on the performance of testing plans.
• Document electrical design using CAD software packages such as Autocad Electrical and Solidworks electrical.
• Work with the LAB team to diagnose and resolve engineering issues and supervise manufacturing builds of prototypes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or related field with 3-5- years of experience in product design and development.
• Minimum 2 years of Electrical CAD design/drafting experience utilizing AutoCAD electrical or Solidworks.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with High Voltage and High Current product designs.
• Technical knowledge of the Electrical Products industry and/or Electrical Vehicle Charger Industry with fundamental understanding of NEC standards.
• Detailed orientated and able to embrace a culture of quality while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Strong English written and verbal skills
• Ability to travel in USA if needed.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS degree in engineering is a plus with consideration given if degree concentration is in power systems.
• Familiarity with ANSI, IEEE, UL, SAE and NEMA standards for DC Chargers.
• Knowledge or experience with EMC protection / certification
• Experience with electrical design for DC Electric Chargers.
• Experience working with PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers).
• knowledge of industrial networking protocols for automation such as Profinet, CAN Modbus as a very appreciated
Atlanta GA USA
Electrical Product Design Engineer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.