Marel Boxmeer Netherlands
2 weeks ago
It’s easy to stay driven when you do something important.
The Director Software Sales and Marketing is responsible for the global software sales performance, for achieving global sales targets and margins. You will provide strategic management to the software sales and marketing teams in Marel globally.
In this role, you will:
• Develop the global sales strategy for Marel Software and ensure that this strategy is implemented
• Develop a short and long-term operational sales plan for Software Solutions and is end responsible for the achievement of its objectives
• Drive sales development around software specific solutions
• Develop the capabilities of the Software Sales team to offer and deliver our valuable solutions to the customers
• Be responsible for the development and implementation of a software marketing strategy, strategically embedded marketing and go to market plan and execution as well as for the sales operations function, where the market to order process is enforced... and the technical integrity of the software solution is ensured
You will report to the EVP Software Solutions and be part of the Software Solutions Leadership Team.
Who are we?
We are a team of problem-solvers from all over the world, proud to be working on transforming the future of food. As world leaders in advanced food processing solutions, we can contribute to creating a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
What´s in it for you?
There’s nothing like the feeling you get when you do something worthwhile for a living. That said, coming home from work knowing you made a difference is just one of the great things you can experience. You can expect:
• freedom to take initiative and make a real impact in a growing global business
• recognition for your achievements
• access to decision-makers and a global network of specialists
What kind of a person are you?
We encourage each of our 8,000+ employees to bring their unique self to work and aim to make everyone feel recognized, valued, and free to explore their potential. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture and welcome new colleagues from all walks of life.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect that you have a technical bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent working experience in a relevant field.
Besides you have a track record in managing and developing global software sales and marketing teams and acquired knowledge of principles and processes for providing software sales. Moreover, you bring with you:
• Demonstrated experience in Global Sales and Key account management within software in global & diverse team
• People management skills, able to motivate teams and gain commitment from both internal and external colleagues
• Knowledge on marketing strategies, principles and processes in large software organization
• Strategic thinking, able to realize concepts into real strategy
• Entrepreneurial drive and team spirit
If you want a role that drives your passion, then apply via the “Apply” button on this job ad.
If you have any question, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Specialist Katarzyna Strzelczyk-Kus ([email protected])
Director - Software Sales & Marketing Boxmeer jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.