confidential Hungary Hungary
2 weeks ago
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Business Data Analyst, Purchasing
APEX NPI (new product introduction) SW platform and coordinate the integration to several cross functional SW platform like PLC.
As the owner of the NPI EME APEX the responsibility would include being the key support for the regional purchasing teams.
Maintenance of NPI module and systems inputting the platform. APEX... NPI owner is responsibility of analyzing the APEX data and Identify/coordinate/fix the raw data inputs from SAP together with the cross functional team for multiple AGCO manufacturing site in EME.
What You Will Do:
• Supporting EME region purchasing. (Owner of APEX NPI module)
• Data maintenance for APEX NPI module
• Developing / coordinating APEX NPI module usage.
• Developing / coorinating integration between APEX NPI and other systems, PLC/RFQ module/RPA/API
• Analyzing the APEX data and dashboards related to NPI
• Keep the system data clean.
• Coordinating the ERP purchasing data with several EME manufacturing sites.
What You Will Bring:
• Excellent data literacy and quantitative analysis skills
• Dashboard design – HTML & CSS
• Desirable – SAP experience
• Experience with real-world problem solving with data
• Degree from a field relevant to data analysis or other proof of ability
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: For more information about AGCO, please visit
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It's a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO - MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT
Job Segment: Data Analyst, Quantitative Analyst, SAP, ERP, Purchasing, Data, Technology, Finance
Business Data Analyst, Purchasing Hungary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.