Fwd Life Insurance Corporation
Fwd Life Insurance Corporation Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
3 weeks ago
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Junior Underwriter III to join our incredible team at FWD Life Insurance Corporation in Manila, Rapu-Rapu, Albay.
Growing your career as a Full Time Junior Underwriter III is a fantastic opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, project management and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Junior Underwriter III at FWD Life Insurance Corporation today!
Junior Underwriter III - FWD Life Insurance Corporation - 12924345 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Junior Underwriter III
FWD Life Insurance Corporation National Capital Reg PHP 25,000 - PHP 30,000 Posted on 19-Apr-23 Apply Now Apply Now Junior Underwriter III
FWD Life Insurance Corporation Apply Now Job Description
Job Summary: The job is responsible for performing risk appraisal and making underwriting decisions for new business cases (individual life) and... policies for amendment in accordance to company-set guidelines and procedures, and within the business unit’s defined service commitment levels.
Risk Appraisal/Underwriting. Perform risk appraisal for total sum at risk of up to PHP 5 million for basic life and supplementary riders.
• Approval authority limit of Substandard, up to total mortality rating of 175%, for Basic Life, Accidental Death Benefit rider, Waiver of Premium on Owner Benefit rider, Waiver of Premium on Insured Benefit rider, SafetyPro and SurePro
• Approval authority limit of Substandard, up to total mortality rating of 150%, for Critical Illness Benefit rider, Hospital Cash Benefit rider and HealthPro
• Assess if the application needs to be issued with exclusion.
Documentation/Data Management. Prepare appropriate correspondences for applications with requirements, or other new business or underwriting related communications and monitor compliance.
• Perform Medical Information Database (MID) enquiry, new data entry and verification Assess and evaluate amendments to applications.
• Complete all case log sheets for monitoring and reporting.
• Prepare reports as assigned by supervising head.
BAU. Perform AMLA, FATCA, PEP and STR reporting
• Initiate the refund process for declined, postponed, cancelled, withdrawn or not-taken-up (NTU) applications
• Coordinates with POS regarding payment mismatch in order to facilitate policy issuance
Ad hoc. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by supervising head.
• May be tasked to act as Medical Coordinator alternate in the absence of Medical Coordinator.
Education & Certification:
• Must be a college graduate
• Nursing graduate or graduate of other medically-related courses preferred
• Must have completed LOMA Level 1 Certification
• With attendance in local underwriting seminars
• Previous Non-Medical or Jet Underwriting experience and/or
• Previous experience in the New Business department and/or other areas of a life insurance company
• Knowledge of medical impairments and non-medical factors, such as avocations and occupations, that affect mortality and morbidity
• Awareness of geographical risks and political risks
Career Level 1-4 Years Experienced Employee Qualification Bachelor's/College Degree Years of Experience 1 year Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Accounting/Finance , Banking/Financial Company Overview
About FWD Life Philippines
FWD Life Insurance Corporation (FWD Life Philippines) launched its commercial operations in September 2014. As of end-2022, FWD Life Philippines ranks 3rd and 6th in terms of Paid-up Capital1 and New Business Annual Premium Equivalent2, respectively.
FWD Group is a pan-Asian life insurance business with more than 10 million customers across 10 markets, including some of the fastest-growing insurance markets in the world. FWD reached its 10-year anniversary in 2023. The company is focused on making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD is committed to changing the way people feel about insurance.
For more information, please visit fwd.com.ph .
1 > Statistics > Life > 2022 > Based on Paid-Up Capital
2 > Statistics > Life > 2022 > Based on New Business Annual Premium Equivalent
Additional Company Information
Company Size 501 - 1000 Employees Average Processing Time 16 days Industry Insurance Benefits & Others Life Insurance, HMO for Employees and Dependents, Retirement Benefits, Business Casual (Head office) & Business attire (Bancassurance Sales), Flexible Working Hours, Mondays-Fridays, Hybrid Work Arrangement Specific Location BGC, Taguig City More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a Junior Underwriter III in Manila, Rapu-Rapu, Albay:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Junior Underwriter III - Hiring Fast Quezon City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.