FISHER CONTROLES DE MEXICO SA DE CV
FISHER CONTROLES DE MEXICO SA DE CV Toluca State of Mexico Mexico
2 weeks ago
The Diaphragm and Non-metallic Materials Engineer role will provide technical support on a global level to the elastomer formulation engineer, business unit engineering, and manufacturing on topics pertaining to diaphragms used in Emerson products. This position will also have the opportunity to work with other non-metallic materials (thermoplastics, carbon and graphite, adhesives, lubricants, polymeric coatings, and more).
Essential Job Functions:
This position will be a subject matter expert on diaphragms and will require the employee to:
• Understand the relationship between elastomers, fabrics, and adhesives used in the diaphragm molding process.
• Understand diaphragm and elastomer seal design techniques and constraints. • Work with the elastomer formulation engineer to select and maintain elastomer formulations and fabric offerings that will meet customer requirements.
• Help ensure high quality, cost competitive materials are available for diaphragm and... elastomer seal products.
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving part quality and production material processing issues.
• Development / maintenance of internal specifications and practices.
Education / Experience Required (minimum you would take someone for this role)
Undergraduate degree in Plastics Engineering, Organic/Polymer Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science and Engineering, or related field. Candidates holding or pursuing an advanced degree will be considered. Candidates with any of the following hands-on work experience will also be strongly considered: • 3+ years in the diaphragm or elastomeric seal molding industry
• 3+ years in rubber or plastic manufacturing
• 3+ years in fabric processing
• 3+ years in rubber compounding
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Knowledge of raw materials necessary for diaphragm production
• Knowledge of the diaphragm production process (elastomer storage, milling, calendaring, extrusion, fabric forming, rubber/compression injection molding, and quality control)
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new technology
Toluca State of Mexico Mexico
Jobs in Toluca State of Mexico Mexico
Diaphragm Materials Engineer Toluca jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.